Monday, April 14, 2008

Do you need my help?

I just returned from a very satisfying closet organizing job. I loved the work, the client was very pleased and my kids got to play with her kids while I worked. What a life I lead! She told me she's a regular reader of the blog (thank you!) and encouraged me to remind my lovely readers that, although I love to blog, my primary job is an organizer/decorator. I'm here for the hiring, friends!

My current rate is $50 an hour. Most jobs require at least a 2-4 hour window. It's best to book me at least a week in advance.

The great news for you is that next year I'll be childless during the day! That's 9-3 of un-interrupted organizing time! Please treat yourself to the space you deserve. Organization is not a one-time quick fix. It's a process. It's thinking about your space/life with new eyes.

Hire an organizer today!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I had Nicole come to my house for an organizing job and I cannot express how thrilled I was with the final product. Nicole was quick, efficient and very professional. Some of my spaces were so disorganized that they overwhelming and now they are spectacular! I cannot thank you enough for what you did! I would encourage anyone who is considering hiring Nicole to do so. You will be so happy that you did!!