Sunday, April 27, 2008

A mop I really like...

Okay, so we won't file this posting under the most glamorous of postings, but here goes. I love this little mop made by the Libman people. I bought it at Target for something like $9 and it's perfect for weekly light mopping of the powder room and upstairs bathroom floors. The reason I love it is that you can simply pop off the mop head, wash it in the washing machine and the funky smell of floor cleaner is gone! In the past, I've gotten sponge mop heads and replaced them regularly. Now, I just pop off the head and reuse it. I love that! Has anyone else used this mop? Let me know!

3 comments:

karingebhardt said...

Wow, i used this one but i got sick of buying the heads all the time, so i just trew mine out :) Little did i know huh? Thanks for the tip, maybe i buy myself a new one and ship it to germany.

Veganmama said...

Karin, Yes, you can just pop the head off and wash it in the clothes washer. Turns out brand new :)

TomBon said...

I love the title line to this posting