Sunday, June 15, 2008

Planet Green

I recently decided I am going to gradually switch over to all natural beauty products (deodorant, lotions, shampoo, etc.) A dear friend recommended the site Planet Green and it's a very resourceful website. It's worth checking out! There are articles pertaining to all areas of *green*, including gardening, cooking, health and beauty....

Has anyone ever used the crystal deodorants? I'm very skeptical (and so is the person next to me on the eliptical...) Let me know!

1 comment:

karingebhardt said...

Nicole, i used the crystal about 20 years ago in germany and it worked then. I haven't tried it since then, i dont know why :) But i will try it again soon. I hate the thought, that i put aluminium, you find in all deodorants close to my breasts. I always wondered if breast cancer has something to do with deodorant we use....